We will get our bikes, get out on the road. Unless the weather is cruel. This was our ambition ahead of Christmas vacation.
So what happened? The snow hit us hard. One or two days of sun and a day of mountain biking. Then the snow started to come. Snow chains on car wheels and snow in the mountains. But you have to agree on the beauty of the mountains.
We visited the Christmas markets and presentations of handicraft and traditional food making in Villalfonsina, Vasto and Casalbordino,and New Years evening we spent at the restaurant Madonnina del Sorriso having great food, a lot of fun, dancing with the locals half of the night. Great fun!
Follow our journey
- How the colors of green effect my brain
- Forest hiking aiming for the waterfall
- Mountain bike race in Villalfonsina
- Good news! New flights Rome – Pescara
- Playful brothers hitting Blockhaus again
- Longing for the healthy microbes
- The Trabocchi coast
- Christmas in Abruzzo
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)